To have information and share it – that’s power! Information volunteers are the first line of contact with fans and participants of the event. In this section you make sure that everyone is well informed and knows what is happening at the facilities at the moment. Thanks to your function, you become the face of the whole event!
- Providing information and support to event participants.
- Assisting with the movement of crowds.
- Providing information and guidance regarding host cities.
- Providing the audience with information and directions to key areas.
- Attending to people with disabilities.
- Friendly attitude.
- Communication skills.
- Good orientation in the area.
- Language skills.