If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to work as a journalist at a major sporting event, this section is for you! As a volunteer in the media area, you will work directly with journalists from the whole of Europe. You’ll be involved in the coordination of the mixed zone and the photo area, and you’ll see on first-hand basis how information that circulates throughout the sports world is created.
- Care and supervision of media centers.
- Coordination of mixed zones and photo areas.
- Assistance with the preparation of press conferences.
- Support in the creation of social media content.
- Communication skills.
- Experience in journalism is an advantage.
- Writing skills.
- Familiarity with particular sports is an advantage.
- Language skills.