NOC (National Olympic Committee) Assistants are the guardians of national delegations, which include athletes, heads of mission and officials. He acts as a patron of the delegation, fully available to its members, responsible for good communication flow and fully ready to answer all kinds of questions both before and during the European Games.
What can you expect?
- Cooperation with the Organizing Committee (OC) in order to properly organize the stay of the Olympic Mission in Poland.
- Close cooperation with the Head of Mission regarding accommodation, accreditation, transport, team registration, arrival and departure procedures, and many, many other areas.
- Gaining substantial layers of operational knowledge regarding the organization of the largest multidisciplinary sports event in Poland.
- Opening new doors in your professional journey, regardless of whether it will be a sports road or any other that you may discover with us.
- Many new phone numbers for people who may want to extend their cooperation with you, move it to other tracks or contact you in the future.
- Observation of the work of the Heads of Mission like from the VIP sector and how their tasks, challenges look like and how they work them out.
- Issuance of references by the Head of Mission after the end of operational activities.
- Certificates of volunteering with a supplement containing a detailed description of your activities and responsibilities.
- Constant and unusual questions about everything and everyone.
- Changes, changes and once again satisfaction.
What skills are we looking for?
- Knowledge of foreign languages, which will be the key to everything below. Very good knowledge of English (B2/C1) is your must-have, while fluency in the national language of a given delegation is a great asset and immediately facilitates cooperation.
- Very good organization of work, without tasks and information escaping from memory, but with the awareness of setting priorities.
- Communicativeness that will allow you to get along with everyone and on any matter.
- A sense of responsibility – here we do not throw words to the wind.
- Resourcefulness, because you will need quick and good solutions.
- Flexibility – the schedule of each day will work out over time and with the same course it will change before you can make friends with it.
- Group work skills, because you will probably be one of, and not the only Assistant of a given team.
- Ability to work under pressure that can be passed on to anyone and will have to be faced.
- Personal culture, because your help will touch diplomacy, and you will represent the European Games 2023.